NAATI Accredited Sydney Birth Certificate Translation Service
Are you currently living and working in Sydney? If so, you probably need a NAATI certified Sydney birth certificate translation services if you are reading this page.
Well, you have come to the right place! Our experienced translators are all NAATI certified so you don’t have to look any further. All of our translations conform to the high standards of Australia.
Whether you are looking for Sydney birth certificate translation services for your immigration, visa, business or job applications, academic purposes, and others, Birth Certificate Translation is here to help you.
Each year, we receive hundreds of translation orders and have translated thousands of birth certificates for more than seven years. As such, if you are looking for a reliable translation services provider, check us out.
Contact us today and let us handle your Sydney birth certificate translation.
Why Choose Us
Birth Certificate Translation is the leading Sydney birth certificate translation provider and has produced thousands of translations accepted by every Australian authority requiring a NAATI certified birth certificate translation.
To summarise, we have here some of the reasons why you should choose us.
With our years of experience, we have worked closely with all of our clients to make sure that all of their requirements are met. We only make sure to send out completed birth certificate translations that are quality and error-free.
Friendly Customer Support
We have highly skilled and passionate people who are talented at responding to chats and emails. Our Live Chat is available 24/7 so you can chat with any of our staffs. Each one is dedicated at providing you with the best service.
Fast Turnaround Time
We always ensure that all of your deadlines are met. As such, we provide our clients with three options for every Sydney birth certificate translation order. You can either order a regular, express or urgent translation.
That’s right! We can provide you with the lowest rates for a birth certificate translation here in Sydney. Say goodbye to all of the expensive translations and order a translation today. Simply follow the steps below.
We work closely with our customers to ensure that we deliver the translations they need. Here at Birth Certificate Translation, you are sure to receive only high-quality translations. Our Sydney NAATI translators have years of experience and have time and again proven themselves to have the capability to provide accurate, high-quality and error-free translations.
NAATI Certified Translators
We have handpicked and grown our team of translators over the years. We’ve only chosen the ones who have years of experience in their fields. Each one of them can fulfil all of the requirements of Australian government agencies and authorities looking for NAATI certified translations.
Wherever you may be in Sydney, we have the right translator to assist you with your needs. We ensure that each translation project is allocated to the best.
100% Acceptance Rate
With the demand in NAATI certified Sydney birth certificate translation, we make sure that our translations are NAATI certified with the help of our Sydney NAATI translators. As such, all of our translations are accepted by any government or private authority in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What language do you provide Sydney birth certificate translation services in?
We can translate birth certificates in all languages. We have hundreds of translators who can provide high-quality translations in several languages.
How long does it take to translate my Sydney birth certificate?
You can choose from our three translation options – regular, express and urgent. What’s the difference between each one?
- Regular – soft copy is delivered in 2 to 3 business days while hard copy is sent in 7 to 10 business days
- Express – soft copy is delivered in 2 to 3 business days while hard copy is sent in 3 to 5 business days
- Urgent – soft copy is delivered in 24 hours while hard copy is sent in 1 to 3 business days
How much will it cost to translate my birth certificate?
Our translations start at only AU $69 so if you are on a budget, you can definitely have your birth certificate translated at an affordable rate.
How will I receive my Sydney translation?
Once your translation is complete, we can send you the soft copy of your translation via email and your hard copy via Australian post.
Do I have to come to your office?
There’s no need to do that. Birth Certificate Translation is 100% online so you can order a translation online by following the steps below and receive your hard copy without coming to the office. You can spend your time with what really matters.
Steps To Order
Here are four simple ways to order a Sydney birth certificate translation online.
- Fill in the translation order form located on this website.
- Upload a scan or clear photo of your document.
- Include your complete delivery address if you need a hard copy.
- Input your credit card details and click on the “Complete Order” button to submit your translation request.
Fun Facts About Sydney
Sydney is the most iconic city in Australia, here are a few interesting facts you probably don’t know about this place.
- Sydneysiders are what people call the residents of Sydney.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge took nine long years to complete. The money used to build it took 56 years to be paid. That’s probably a lot of money, wouldn’t you think?
- In 2000, Sydney hosted the Olympics. In the same scenario, the postcode of the city turns out to be 2000!
- In 2007, around 1,010 women wore bikinis at Sydney’s Bondi beach thus making a new world record for being the world’s largest swimsuit photo.
- Between the years 1784 and 1789, the first settlers of the city were too busy to even give the place an official name. Later on, Sydney came to be.
- The Australian Aborigines were the people who lived in Sydney way before the first settlers and lived there at least for 30,000 years.