NAATI Accredited Urdu Birth Certificate Translation Service
A birth certificate is an important source of information. It is used in virtually any kind of application whether it would be for a job application, visa application, passport, and even residency. Regardless of where you wish to use it, a birth certificate is a document that should not be translated half-heartedly.
So what should you do?
Well, look for the best in Urdu birth certificate translation services, and Birth Certificate Translation is the best when it comes to translating birth certificates. Our company’s long experience with translating and specialising in birth certificates has allowed us to grow exponentially beyond the norm of providing translating services, revolutionising and refining how we serve you as well as adjusting prices to meet the needs of our clients further.
We are the fastest, cheapest, and best choice for your Urdu birth certificate translation and there is no doubt about it. Birth Certificate Translation is the best in Australia.
Why Choose Us
Birth Certificate Translation is one of the leading pioneers in providing online Urdu birth certificate translation. We have evolved our way of service, dropping the old school method of having to drive into our offices and getting in line just to order a translation and doing it all over again when you come and claim your translation.
With Birth Certificate Translation, you can expect your document to be sent to you both digitally, and via Australian post, so you do not have to spend precious time and resources. We are also the leading translation services provider when it comes to price as well as quality. Here are some other reasons why you should choose us.
NAATI Certified Translation
The NAATI is an authority in Australia that sets and maintains standards for translators and interpreters alike. Aspiring professional translators and interpreters need to go through taxing exams and tests for them to be certified and acknowledged by NAATI.
Being a NAATI certified translator would also mean that you are a full-fledged, professional translator. This means that all documents that you translate from then on are NAATI certified as well. A NAATI Certified Urdu birth certificate translation also benefits our clients since it stands as proof that an expert in the industry handled the translation.
100% Acceptance Guarantee
Information is no laughing matter. When mishandled, mistakes would cause a lot of problems. A single misplaced letter from your name would cost hundreds of dollars to repair. Because of this, a lot of government agencies prefer a NAATI certified translation when accepting documents. This saves them from the hassle of going over your document countless times and saves you time, resources and money.
Our Urdu birth certificate translation service comes with a free NAATI certification that proves that the document was handled professionally and the information was transferred accurately.
Same-day Delivery Available
If you are in a hurry, you need your document translated and sent to you within a few days or if possible tomorrow, then you came to the right translation service provider. Here at Birth Certificate Translation, we offer the fastest translation service at the most affordable price. We can send you a NAATI certified Urdu birth certificate translation under 24 hours from when you completed the transaction.
With our years of experience as a company that specialises in a particular document, we have grown and became experts in providing birth certificate translations. Aside from that, our team of translators have increased and now, we can provide translations in all languages.
Lowest Prices in Australia
Our years of experience of translating birth certificates and working closely with our clients has not only allowed us to grow but also gave us a better perspective in considering our prices to accommodate our beloved clients further. We are the only translation service provider in all of Australia that can present you with a NAATI certified Urdu birth certificate translation service conducted by a professional translator at an affordable price of $69 AUD.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We also have a 24/7 customer live chat support, an interface that allows our prospects to inquire and request for assistance. If you have any questions about our translation service and our rates, contact us today via the Live Chat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from our clients.
How quickly can you translate my birth certificate?
We, at Birth Certificate Translation, have created three options for you to choose from. These are regular, express and urgent. They are different from one another in terms of the turnaround time, price and delivery time.
Here are more details.
- Regular – With the regular option, you will receive your newly translated document within 2-3 days via email. This is then followed by a hard copy to be sent directly to you via Australian post. You can expect this delivery within 7-10 business days.
- Express – This is the most popular option for our clients. This option allows us to deliver your document faster with the consideration of it being a bit more expensive than the previous option. With the express option, you can expect your Urdu birth certificate translation service to be completed and sent via email within 2-3 business days and followed by a hard copy to be delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Urgent – For our clients who do not have time on their side, this option allows us to expedite resources and prioritise your document without compromising the quality of the translation. With that said, this might be a bit more expensive than the other two options, but you can rest assured that your Urdu birth certificate translation will be completed and sent to you via email within 24-hours and the hard copy in1-3 business days later.
How will I receive my Urdu translation?
You can receive your Urdu birth certificate translation at the comfort of your home via email and Australian post. Travelling to order a translation and receive your document is a thing of the past because with Birth Certificate Translation you can receive your document from the comfort of your own home.
Steps To Order
So you finally decided to order a translation from us, but you do not know how? Well, here are some quick and easy steps that you can follow to order.
- Fill in the translation order form found on this page.
- Send or upload a photo or scan of your document.
- Choose from the three options, regular, express and urgent
- Fill in your Australian address if you wish for a hard copy to be sent directly to your doorstep.
- Insert your credit card details and then press the ‘Complete order’ button.
|Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Adelaide||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Brisbane||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Canberra||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Melbourne|
|Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Perth||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Sydney||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Hobart||Urdu Birth Certificate Translation in Gold Coast|